I am a University of Sydney Graduate Coach who specialises in coaching young people:
- To fulfil their potential, develop personal growth and acquire life-effectiveness skills
- Challenge unhelpful behaviours, thoughts and feelings.
Coaching offers support and facilitates the process early in a teens’ life to have greater feeling of control over their lives:
A Coach can help you with:
- Goal setting
- Creating action plans to organise work schedules
- Assist students to achieve desired results for Years 10, 11 or HSC grades.
- Develop time management and organisational skills using term and weekly planners
- Develop invaluable study habits and exam skills
- Coping with exam performance anxiety
- Overcoming procrastination
- Boost motivation
- Increase self-esteem and a sense of worth.
Sue is a Master of Psychology of Coaching and Human Resource Management and a Master of Business in Employment Relations
- University of Sydney Coaching and Mentoring Alumni
- (USCMA) Executive Committee Member